Tuesday, August 25, 2015

So, I did a Thing

Remember how a month ago I told you guys I was in the process of getting a book published?

I did it.

It's up for pre-order on Amazon and Smashwords now.

The Sleeping Town is a 55K Contemporary Fantasy story written by yours truly.

Not going to lie, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

Note, this is not me pressuring you guys into buying it. Though if you're curious you can download a free 15% sample from Smashwords. Amazon has a Look Inside feature, but it's not enabled for my book just yet.

Anyway, this is just me bragging :)

For those curious about the blog, the next post is going to be a Nisekoi post. I want to have it up by Friday at latest. After that, there'll be a Magi post once the current chapters are translated, and I really want to do a Boruto one, but it'd contain so many spoilers it wouldn't be fun.

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment