Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rakudai 05 - The Awkward Teenagers Edition!


Like before this episode was plenty of fun.




Ikki has shown everyone what he can do and as a consequence his reputation as the Worst One is gradually fading away. People are taking notice of his skill and some girls are even asking him for tutoring.

Okay sure, they are probably after another type sword skills, but it was nice to see him getting that recognition.

I also got a laugh out of the way the jealous delinquents did a 180 degree turnabout after he beat them up.


Ikki is enjoying himself. Stella? Not so much.

See, they have been boyfriend and girlfriend for two weeks but their relationship hasn't progressed at all.

I liked that they didn't decide to drop this plot-point and shove it into the background. Stella really wants to get closer to Ikki, but has a hard time expressing herself.

Unless she's playing Otome games. There she can be completely honest. 

There is no male who would be unhappy about that!
All their issues come to a head in the pool and they have a cute meaningless argument.

It was adorable. Seriously, it was.

"Yes, I like you, but I don't want you thinking I'm only after you for your ridiculously hot body." 

"Yes, I want you. I just didn't want you to think I was a slut."

Those exact words aren't used but the meaning is the same. These two are just incredibly awkward and fearful of how the other will react. The argument has a very real feel to it..
Said everyone in a relationship ever
They even kiss at the end!


I'm very happy for the two of them.

Posted because Stella is hot
In other news, the Magi post I kept talking about is finally done. 

I just need to go over it to fix it up a bit and hunt the pictures down, but other than that, it's done. Expect it sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment