Friday, February 6, 2015

Sorry!

Not the Face!

It has been more than two months since my last update. For that I have to apologize.

There are several reasons really. The holiday season was one. Additionally, my interest in Log Horizon and Shingeki no Bahamut dropped to the point I will no longer review the remaining episodes. 

It says a lot the episode I liked the most from Log Horizon was the one featuring an entirely different cast.

Though to be fair, it’s hard to beat a guy playing a ninja turtle frog.

There is also this novel length story I was writing (First, 50k Draft is done. Just needs Revising. Lots of revising).

Mostly though, it was lack of time.  

I will make an effort to post with greater frequency in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. A shame about Log Horizon, though I can certainly understand why (even if I don't share the same sentiments).

    Never really saw enough of Shingeki no Bahamut to have an opinion on it.

    Is there anything that counts as interesting for you this season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there is Assassination Classroom and Adlnoah.Zero, but this season is already advanced, I'm probably going to wait till the next season to do episodic reviews again.

      That said, I have a couple of posts planned out: one Adlnoah.Zero post, a Cross Ange one, a Magi one, and a Naruto one. Possibly a Spotlight for Assassination Classroom too down the line.

      Delete