Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Some Stats



Dragon Ball Super will reach Ep. 5 soon (How quickly time flies), so the next post should be up by Sunday.

In the meantime, here are some blog stats. I have always wanted to make one of these posts.

Who is this Blog's Audience?
  1. United States
  2. Germany
  3. France
  4. Brazil
  5. China
I expected most views to come from the United States. This thing is in English and the US has a not insignificant anime fandom. However, I was surprised by all the other places in the list. Not a single place with English as a native language in those. 

Instead, I have Germany and France in second and third place with barely three hundred views of difference in between them. Was not expecting that. Many thanks my French and German bros. 

Brazil is nice to see. Glad to know the anime fandom is still strong there, and I got Chinese viewers as well. Neat. Makes me feel all important. To think when this thing began, I only got like 7 or 3 views per day. 

Most Viewed Posts!
I was not expecting that first place. If there was any post I expected to be number one, it would have been Naruto: Hard Work and Genius, purely because that one is linked in TVTropes (Yay!) plus some other sites. It's the most linked post to this blog.

Yes by the way, Goggle shows me when someone clicks a referring URL. It's pretty awesome.

That said, Madara's post does show up on the first page of Goggle's search results when goggling Madara's Death, but I always thought that was Goggle being kind to me.

The second place is also pretty surprising, but I guess we can attribute that to Akeno, 'cause damn she looks hot in that first pic. I know plenty of people like Rias more, but to me Akeno is the hottest DxD girl.

As a longtime, Dragon Ball fan, I'm happy about having a Dragon Ball post in 4th place.

Finally, we have a DxD post again. I like that DxD is so popular. I mean yeah, I didn't get to go over last season, a bunch of stuff got in the way then, but I still like DxD.

If only that translated into better quality fanfics. Oh well, can't win them all.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that I'm happy about your continued support. All of you. This is not one of those big blogs that get over a 1000 views per day, but it has grown, and it is thanks to you.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment